Welcome to the most innovative B2B event in Croatia for hotels and the private accommodation sector!
In 2015, 237 tourism professionals attended Best Stay, including senior level executives from across the region; hotel directors, apartment owners, tourist board directors, government representatives, architects and interior designers, marketing and ICT providers, consultants and supplier companies. Attendees arrived to Opatija from all parts of Croatia and the whole region, in order to participate at the conference which covered the key issues of quality and competitiveness in tourism.
What this event is all about and why it separates itself from other events in tourism is because of its focus on practical aspects and case studies of award-winning hotels and apartments, which in 2015 included Valamar Riviera, Hotel Park Split, Hotel Vestibul Palace, Square Nine Hotel, Villa Barbara, Farm Stay Pirc, Studio Kairos, Maistra, Hotel Split, D-Resort Šibenik.
“Organisation was top level, I was pleasantly surprised by a very wide range of topics. I believe that so far this has been the best conference about tourism organised in Croatia.”
- Katarina Pernar, integralni hotel Mare&Mons, Croatia, BS 15
- Best Stay explores the very latest topics which you won't find in so much detail anywhere else
- Best Stay is both local and international - hosting the best of regional tourism while benchmarking with international practices
- Best Stay is for those who want to get to the top and stay there!
- Best Stay offersunbeatable networking opportunities to meet those who want to be the best at what they do, including hotel and apartment owners, architects, and other important stakeholders to make the tourism industry as successful as possible
- Best Stay is a fun event to attend and exchange experiences, ideas and a few drinks towards the end of a year!
Participation fee for Best Stay 2016
Best Stay 2016.
|One day pass||€ 135 + VAT||Registration fee||€ 105 + VAT|
|Two day pass||€ 250 + VAT||Best Stay attendees||€ 80 + VAT|